a new breed of sim racing

October 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Calendar Calendar

Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:59 am

Latest topics

» newbie to forum
Daytona 125: Race One EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:35 am by Fordly56

» Download Link
Daytona 125: Race One EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:04 pm by Mustangman759

» Speedsims Halloween Havoc Figure 8 Wreckfest
Daytona 125: Race One EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Spike

» 13th Heat Community Awards Voting Open
Daytona 125: Race One EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:10 pm by DusterLag

» HMS EVENTS
Daytona 125: Race One EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:46 pm by Jess Rathbun

» 2013 Unofficial Results Thread
Daytona 125: Race One EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:33 pm by Bmxtwins

» Miami server?
Daytona 125: Race One EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:22 pm by Bmxtwins

» Mustangman's Setups
Daytona 125: Race One EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:52 pm by Mustangman759

» Points after Darlington
Daytona 125: Race One EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:56 pm by Bmxtwins


    Daytona 125: Race One

    Cody Kerr
    Cody Kerr
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2011-04-20

    Daytona 125: Race One Empty Daytona 125: Race One

    Post by Cody Kerr on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:50 am

    Daytona 125: Race One Download

    This Sunday, the Revolutionary Racing league rolls up to the line and waves the green flag as Season 2 of Sprint Cup action takes shape. The first NASCAR Heat league to bring you online cautions comes back with their revolutionary concept for another championship season.

    What's new this year? How about almost an entire field of quality approved paint schemes? Sounds good, right? But, be sure to welcome all of the subtle changes to the league. Such as the addition of new admins, including the likes of Cody Kerr and Mustangman. There are also a handful of rule changes, new means of in-race communication, and many other subtle additions that help you feel the real simulation of a 200mph traffic jam!

    Starting THIS SUNDAY, you too can experience the modernization of Heat's online racing environment. Before you get too hyped up, you still have a couple steps in-order to join us.

    1: You must install G2 2011 Cup, have Heat patched up, and install the tracks we run
    2: You must sign-up at RevRacing (see links below)
    3: Now that your signed up, your going to need to pick a car (see links)
    --3A: If you've chosen to use a custom car, you'll need to submit it to an admin for---------approvall. In the event that you are a rookie, you'll need to slap rookie stripes on
    4: Download and install all of the custom paint schemes we use
    5: PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE
    6: Show up in the server (TBA) on Sunday nights with your A game

    Sign-up for RevRacing here
    Get the mod, tracks, and game hereDaytona 125: Race One Photostream
    Attachments
    Daytona 125: Race One AttachmentRevDaytona.png
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (401 Kb) Downloaded 1224 times
    Bmxtwins
    Bmxtwins
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 677
    Join date : 2010-10-18
    Age : 24
    Location : USA

    Daytona 125: Race One Empty Re: Daytona 125: Race One

    Post by Bmxtwins on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:13 am

    great post and banner cody!
    avatar
    racingrick

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2010-10-28

    Daytona 125: Race One Empty race 1

    Post by racingrick on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:24 pm

    very nice post cody!!! gets me fired up to join the league and race!!!!!!!!!! HOLD ON!!!!!!!!!! I AM AREADY SIGNED UP!!! JUST NEED TO RACE!!!!!!! LOL Very Happy
    Cody Kerr
    Cody Kerr
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2011-04-20

    Daytona 125: Race One Empty Re: Daytona 125: Race One

    Post by Cody Kerr on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:17 am

    Laughing Thanks Ray and Rick! I think we'll put the last races' winner as the featured car on the next races' poster. And if Mr.Cocky from last season starts winning over and over, I'll just become bias on the cars that go on the poster XD
    nathan246
    nathan246

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2010-10-25
    Age : 22
    Location : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

    Daytona 125: Race One Empty Re: Daytona 125: Race One

    Post by nathan246 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:28 am

    Nice poster Cody Surprised
    avatar
    thetrev2

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2011-01-09
    Age : 20

    Daytona 125: Race One Empty Re: Daytona 125: Race One

    Post by thetrev2 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:10 am

    yeah it looks nice I can't wait
    Bmxtwins
    Bmxtwins
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 677
    Join date : 2010-10-18
    Age : 24
    Location : USA

    Daytona 125: Race One Empty Re: Daytona 125: Race One

    Post by Bmxtwins on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:22 pm

    See you all tomorrow for the action!!
    Bmxtwins
    Bmxtwins
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 677
    Join date : 2010-10-18
    Age : 24
    Location : USA

    Daytona 125: Race One Empty Re: Daytona 125: Race One

    Post by Bmxtwins on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:44 pm

    Thanks to grumpy for pointing out a typo,

    Race will be next SUNDAY July 10th due to server crash.
    avatar
    DusterLag

    Posts : 260
    Join date : 2010-11-16

    Daytona 125: Race One Empty Re: Daytona 125: Race One

    Post by DusterLag on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:40 pm

    Do I recall that someone pulled a 45.0 Q time, that sounds impossible! I was 3rd or 4th with a .7 or .8 with mustangman.

    Unless I recall incorrectly.
    Mustangman759
    Mustangman759
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 358
    Join date : 2010-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : USA

    Daytona 125: Race One Empty Re: Daytona 125: Race One

    Post by Mustangman759 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:46 pm

    pole was .709 by patch
    avatar
    DusterLag

    Posts : 260
    Join date : 2010-11-16

    Daytona 125: Race One Empty Re: Daytona 125: Race One

    Post by DusterLag on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:49 pm

    I bet I misread it, it was probably someone with a 46.0 Smile
    Mustangman759
    Mustangman759
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 358
    Join date : 2010-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : USA

    Daytona 125: Race One Empty Re: Daytona 125: Race One

    Post by Mustangman759 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:48 pm

    yep top 5 was
    1.Patch
    2.racingrick
    3.Tim
    4.Duster
    5.Me .828
    Breeze
    Breeze

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2010-10-20
    Location : Phoenix,Az

    Daytona 125: Race One Empty Re: Daytona 125: Race One

    Post by Breeze on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:23 pm

    I was wondering why you postponed the race when you had so many drivers show up (I believe 20 showed up,with 18
    actually starting the race) Most wanted to either finish the last 25 or even restart it. Whats gonna happen if
    server crashes (or someone commands it to end) again? Postpone it!..I started 15th ,was running 6th when server shutdown,and still would have rather restarted over from the back of the field, rather then postpone it. All I'm saying is,if you've got that many drivers ,you should run the race,rather than postpone it.
    avatar
    DusterLag

    Posts : 260
    Join date : 2010-11-16

    Daytona 125: Race One Empty Re: Daytona 125: Race One

    Post by DusterLag on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:27 pm

    Breeze wrote:I was wondering why you postponed the race when you had so many drivers show up (I believe 20 showed up,with 18
    actually starting the race) Most wanted to either finish the last 25 or even restart it. Whats gonna happen if
    server crashes (or someone commands it to end) again? Postpone it!..I started 15th ,was running 6th when server shutdown,and still would have rather restarted over from the back of the field, rather then postpone it. All I'm saying is,if you've got that many drivers ,you should run the race,rather than postpone it.

    I agree with you, it was a 50/50 from what I saw. But in the end it is up to the officials/admins to decide and it is what they decided.

    Hopefully it will be another great race this weekend, a server will hopefully be selected/tested and not changed. (Always a pain when that happens.)
    avatar
    Grumpy

    Posts : 82
    Join date : 2010-11-12
    Age : 52
    Location : Ft. Mill, SC

    Daytona 125: Race One Empty Re: Daytona 125: Race One

    Post by Grumpy on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:01 pm

    DusterLag wrote:
    Breeze wrote:I was wondering why you postponed the race when you had so many drivers show up (I believe 20 showed up,with 18
    actually starting the race) Most wanted to either finish the last 25 or even restart it. Whats gonna happen if
    server crashes (or someone commands it to end) again? Postpone it!..I started 15th ,was running 6th when server shutdown,and still would have rather restarted over from the back of the field, rather then postpone it. All I'm saying is,if you've got that many drivers ,you should run the race,rather than postpone it.

    I agree with you, it was a 50/50 from what I saw. But in the end it is up to the officials/admins to decide and it is what they decided.

    Hopefully it will be another great race this weekend, a server will hopefully be selected/tested and not changed. (Always a pain when that happens.)

    If you remember the server did crash again after everyone had left, meaning it would have probably crashed in the middle of the last 25 laps or so.
    Mustangman759
    Mustangman759
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 358
    Join date : 2010-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : USA

    Daytona 125: Race One Empty Re: Daytona 125: Race One

    Post by Mustangman759 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:52 pm

    didnt crash then Wink
    Future races will abide by a Postpone if less than XX% completes and official if more than XX % is run
    avatar
    Grumpy

    Posts : 82
    Join date : 2010-11-12
    Age : 52
    Location : Ft. Mill, SC

    Daytona 125: Race One Empty Re: Daytona 125: Race One

    Post by Grumpy on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:24 am

    Hmmm, Sorry but I thought it disconnected everyone why we were just sitting in server. I guess I was wrong.
    avatar
    DusterLag

    Posts : 260
    Join date : 2010-11-16

    Daytona 125: Race One Empty Re: Daytona 125: Race One

    Post by DusterLag on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:55 am

    Grumpy wrote:Hmmm, Sorry but I thought it disconnected everyone why we were just sitting in server. I guess I was wrong.

    Bmx closed it, he was looking for the log.

    Sponsored content

    Daytona 125: Race One Empty Re: Daytona 125: Race One

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:28 pm