Revolutionary Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a new breed of sim racing

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:22 pm

Latest topics

» newbie to forum
Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:35 am by Fordly56

» Download Link
Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:04 pm by Mustangman759

» Speedsims Halloween Havoc Figure 8 Wreckfest
Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Spike

» 13th Heat Community Awards Voting Open
Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:10 pm by DusterLag

» HMS EVENTS
Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:46 pm by Jess Rathbun

» 2013 Unofficial Results Thread
Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:33 pm by Bmxtwins

» Miami server?
Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:22 pm by Bmxtwins

» Mustangman's Setups
Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:52 pm by Mustangman759

» Points after Darlington
Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:56 pm by Bmxtwins

4 posters

Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series

Poll

What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series

[ 0 ]
    Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series I_vote_lcap0%Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series I_vote_lcap22%Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series I_vote_lcap44%Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series I_vote_rcap [44%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series I_vote_lcap33%Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series I_vote_rcap [33%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Bmxtwins
    Bmxtwins
    Admin
    Admin

Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series Empty Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series

Post by Bmxtwins Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:17 pm

What types of tracks would you like to see the most (please specify more details below, such as Short,Intermediate,Super Speedways)

Last edited by Bmxtwins on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mustangman759
    Mustangman759

Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series Empty Re: Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series

Post by Mustangman759 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:51 am

50 50 or atleast 60/40 to tell whos the best driver on all track types
    Donaldson

Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series Empty Re: Poll: What Tracks would you like to see for the Fall/Winter Series

Post by Donaldson Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:20 pm

I voted other. I would like to see a short track series. Those are the most fun tracks and lots of action.
    Bmxtwins
    Bmxtwins
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Bmxtwins Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:06 pm

NHRL ran a dedicated Short Track Series, and struggled to get 10 people... just putting that out there.

Last edited by Bmxtwins on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Donaldson

Post by Donaldson Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:28 pm

well people are looking for the newest thing going. Look at your league, you brought cautions to the table and everyone flocked over here, you have better turnouts than nhrl does. That and i just don't think people have the time to put into nhrl anymore, i know i don't. You cant just show up and race, you need to put hours of practice in to even have a chance. i wish they would move to a fixed setups league.

Last edited by Donaldson on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Spike

Post by Spike Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:33 pm

I voted other if you run the VTA series as those cars deserve to go left & right so 70+% or more Roadcourses for that series otherwise I'd say 50/50 oval/roadcourse.
    Mustangman759
    Mustangman759

Post by Mustangman759 Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Donaldson wrote:well people are looking for the newest thing going. Look at your league, you brought cautions to the table and everyone flocked over here, you have better turnouts than nhrl does. That and i just don't think people have the time to put into nhrl anymore, i know i don't. You cant just show up and race, you need to put hours of practice in to even have a chance. i wish they would move to a fixed setups league.
    Im sorry but, if you have a decent setup you can finish top 5 there now... really true. andits all down to skill Wink
    Bmxtwins
    Bmxtwins
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Bmxtwins Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:02 pm

okay, so surprisingly the voting is leading towards 50/50 or other. We will take that into consideration (we only ran one road course in the cup series)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:41 am