a new breed of sim racing

September 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar

Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


Most users ever online was 25 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:20 am

Latest topics

» newbie to forum
Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:35 am by Fordly56

» Download Link
Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:04 pm by Mustangman759

» Speedsims Halloween Havoc Figure 8 Wreckfest
Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Spike

» 13th Heat Community Awards Voting Open
Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:10 pm by DusterLag

» HMS EVENTS
Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:46 pm by Jess Rathbun

» 2013 Unofficial Results Thread
Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:33 pm by Bmxtwins

» Miami server?
Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:22 pm by Bmxtwins

» Mustangman's Setups
Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:52 pm by Mustangman759

» Points after Darlington
Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:56 pm by Bmxtwins


    help, nuke has blocked me

    Share
    avatar
    cruisectrl

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-01-13
    Age : 56
    Location : beechgrove, tn.

    help, nuke has blocked me

    Post by cruisectrl on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:02 pm

    nuke has blocked me for some reason, could somebody msg raybee or cody? i need files so i can race in the leagues. ty, cruise
    avatar
    Bmxtwins
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 677
    Join date : 2010-10-18
    Age : 22
    Location : USA

    Re: help, nuke has blocked me

    Post by Bmxtwins on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:11 pm

    I left a message on their forum. Hopefully they can help you out.
    avatar
    Raybee1970

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 46
    Location : Archdale, N.C.

    Re: help, nuke has blocked me

    Post by Raybee1970 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:10 pm

    I've unblocked cruisectrl now. Smile

    But I'll need Ron's current IP to unblock him. I don't see either of the ones for his 2 usernames (oldnslow59 and scaramou) currently being blocked... so he must be using a different one that I see for either of those 2 names.

    Also, if any of you guys get blocked by Nuke Sentinel, it is usually the software doing it accidentally. It will get innocent users from time to time when they do something the system doesn't like (any number or random things)...but it also does a super job of keeping us free of hackers and spammers and attackers as well, which is the number one reason why we use it.

    Sorry to those of you who it gets accidentally like that...but if you get an error message with an email link... try emailing it back, so we can know its you who got blocked. Chad and I both get Nuke Sentinel messages sent to our emails, but if they say "anonymous" for a user (which in a lot of cases it does)... then we leave it. So just know it got a legit user helps us to unblock you guys quicker. Wink
    avatar
    cruisectrl

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-01-13
    Age : 56
    Location : beechgrove, tn.

    ty raybee

    Post by cruisectrl on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:54 pm

    mat the racing Gods blessu alway! Laughing oldnslow is still racing troo? Surprised
    avatar
    cruisectrl

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-01-13
    Age : 56
    Location : beechgrove, tn.

    thank you bmx!

    Post by cruisectrl on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:57 pm

    may you win the next thousand races! Laughing of course the racing Gods are helping raybee now! Exclamation

    DusterLag

    Posts : 260
    Join date : 2010-11-16

    Re: help, nuke has blocked me

    Post by DusterLag on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:59 pm

    Raybee1970 wrote:I've unblocked cruisectrl now. Smile

    But I'll need Ron's current IP to unblock him. I don't see either of the ones for his 2 usernames (oldnslow59 and scaramou) currently being blocked... so he must be using a different one that I see for either of those 2 names.

    Also, if any of you guys get blocked by Nuke Sentinel, it is usually the software doing it accidentally. It will get innocent users from time to time when they do something the system doesn't like (any number or random things)...but it also does a super job of keeping us free of hackers and spammers and attackers as well, which is the number one reason why we use it.

    Sorry to those of you who it gets accidentally like that...but if you get an error message with an email link... try emailing it back, so we can know its you who got blocked. Chad and I both get Nuke Sentinel messages sent to our emails, but if they say "anonymous" for a user (which in a lot of cases it does)... then we leave it. So just know it got a legit user helps us to unblock you guys quicker. Wink

    Got me once awhile back. Shocked
    avatar
    Raybee1970

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 46
    Location : Archdale, N.C.

    Re: help, nuke has blocked me

    Post by Raybee1970 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:50 pm

    Yeah... it has gotten me twice in the past. Once is when I was sending a private message with a bunch of pictures in it. Another time it got me when I posted links to numerous videos. It gets Mauro now and again too.

    I've gotten messages from others that they got blocked when trying to edit their profiles. Then others for trying to post on the forums (must have been an extra long message, or had stuff like what blocked me)... and others got blocked trying to comment on files. So it could be any of a number of things that causes a person to get blocked. But it does its job well...even if it does get an innocent one now and again. We've not had any hackers, spammers, attackers or anything like that get through. Cool

    But the only way we actually know its a legit person getting blocked, is when we either see a real username attached to what it sends Chad and I in emails.... or if you guys who get blocked can email us or find a way to get a message to us like this one was done. Wink

    oldns_low

    Posts : 50
    Join date : 2010-10-20
    Location : decatur, georgia

    Re: help, nuke has blocked me

    Post by oldns_low on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:53 pm

    using the scaramou name it accepted that for my email but would not accept password It allowed me to get the system to generate a new password for scaramou but would not accept that one either. :-( gone through that several times. thank you.
    and yes cruise cntrl same old oldn_slow just slower.
    avatar
    Raybee1970

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 46
    Location : Archdale, N.C.

    Re: help, nuke has blocked me

    Post by Raybee1970 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:24 pm

    oldns_low wrote:using the scaramou name it accepted that for my email but would not accept password It allowed me to get the system to generate a new password for scaramou but would not accept that one either. :-( gone through that several times. thank you.
    and yes cruise cntrl same old oldn_slow just slower.

    Hey Ron,

    I have reset your password and sent you a private message here with the details. Smile

    Just let me know if that worked... either here, or over there. Smile
    avatar
    Cody Kerr
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2011-04-20

    Re: help, nuke has blocked me

    Post by Cody Kerr on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:23 pm

    cruisectrl wrote:nuke has blocked me for some reason, could somebody msg raybee or cody? i need files so i can race in the leagues. ty, cruise

    What am I supposed to do? Very Happy I'm not on the board of admins for TMS, just here at Rev, lol.
    avatar
    Raybee1970

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-15
    Age : 46
    Location : Archdale, N.C.

    Re: help, nuke has blocked me

    Post by Raybee1970 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:42 pm

    Probably to contact me or something.

    Only TWChad and myself know anything about the Nuke Sentinel on our site. We are the two admins, and Blaxman is a global moderator with the power to view most all forum sections (even private ones)... and of course to post News and upload files to the server and that kind of thing. But to actually add the files into working parts of our site... that is usually me who does that stuff, although Chad and our owner, Tazmaniac can also do that stuff, but they rarely ever mess with any of that stuff. Sofa747 is also an admin, but he ran off and got married, so his sim racing time got taken away for now (hahaha).

    So yeah... just TWChad or myself if you have Nuke Sentinel issues at The Mod Squad. Smile

    Sponsored content

    Re: help, nuke has blocked me

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:33 pm