Revolutionary Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a new breed of sim racing

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Similar topics

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:22 pm

Latest topics

» newbie to forum
[OLD] Rules : Points / Flags / Penalties / On track behavior EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:35 am by Fordly56

» Download Link
[OLD] Rules : Points / Flags / Penalties / On track behavior EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:04 pm by Mustangman759

» Speedsims Halloween Havoc Figure 8 Wreckfest
[OLD] Rules : Points / Flags / Penalties / On track behavior EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Spike

» 13th Heat Community Awards Voting Open
[OLD] Rules : Points / Flags / Penalties / On track behavior EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:10 pm by DusterLag

» HMS EVENTS
[OLD] Rules : Points / Flags / Penalties / On track behavior EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:46 pm by Jess Rathbun

» 2013 Unofficial Results Thread
[OLD] Rules : Points / Flags / Penalties / On track behavior EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:33 pm by Bmxtwins

» Miami server?
[OLD] Rules : Points / Flags / Penalties / On track behavior EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:22 pm by Bmxtwins

» Mustangman's Setups
[OLD] Rules : Points / Flags / Penalties / On track behavior EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:52 pm by Mustangman759

» Points after Darlington
[OLD] Rules : Points / Flags / Penalties / On track behavior EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:56 pm by Bmxtwins

3 posters

[OLD] Rules : Points / Flags / Penalties / On track behavior

Bmxtwins
    Bmxtwins
    Admin
    Admin

[OLD] Rules : Points / Flags / Penalties / On track behavior Empty [OLD] Rules : Points / Flags / Penalties / On track behavior

Post by Bmxtwins Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Flag rulings:
    Code:

2011 Points:
    Finish /Points
    1st 46    11th 33    21st 23
    2nd 42    12th 32    22nd 22
    3rd 41    13th 31    23rd 21
    4th 40    14th 30    24th 20
    5th 39    15th 29    25th 19
    6th 38    16th 28    26th 18
    7th 37    17th 27    27th 17
    8th 36    18th 26    28th 16
    9th 35    19th 25    29th 15
    10th 34    20th 24    30th 14
    current Points:
    Finish /Points
    1st 44 11th 33 21st 23
    2nd 42 12th 32 22nd 22
    3rd 41 13th 31 23rd 21
    4th 40 14th 30 24th 20
    5th 39 15th 29 25th 19
    6th 38 16th 28 26th 18
    7th 37 17th 27 27th 17
    8th 36 18th 26 28th 16
    9th 35 19th 25 29th 15
    10th 34 20th 24 30th 14

+1 points for
    -Leading a lap
    -Fastest Lap in the race
    -leading the most laps
    -1 points for
    -aggresive blocking
    -dangerous driving, causing a wreck.

Provisionals:
    -Post if needed, last place points given.

GENERAL ON TRACK BEHAVIOR:
    - No jumping restarts
    - no dangerous blocking
    - use common sense!
    -stay above yellow line (unless trying to avoid an incident)

Pitting:
    - use the right mod lane & please try not to cut pit stalls
    - enter using apron on speedways and short tracks
    - exit using apron on speedways and short tracks
    - enter using entrance ramps to superspeedways and road courses
    - exit using entrance and or exit ramps on road courses and other tracks
    - On SuperSpeedways exit the apron after pits signaling XXX and stay low.

Caution Flag Eligibility:
    - admin descretion
    - any lap except when 3 remaining (unless otherwise noted)

CAUTION FLAG PROCEDURES:
    - When the caution flag is flown the pacecar will intercept the leader as quickly as possible.
    - Drivers should slow down to a reasonable speed and spread out
    - Pits are closed, as the que regroups please wait for the pitlane to open.
    -Lap 1, lead lap cars may pit
    - Lap 2, any car may pit
    - In the instance that the leader pits, dissengaging himself from the que, cars that were behind him may be waved around, until the leader (may it be the same driver, or another driver) is the first driver in the que position.
    -Drivers can take back multiple laps, for safety reason they should maintain a pace faster than regulation speed, but within safe boundaries
    - The lucky dog will be given to the first car a lap down after pitstop procedures.
    - Once the lucky dog catches to the back of the field and the drivers are formatted correctly green flag signals such as "ready","green flag go!" will be given by an admin.
    - In the event of a protest, if deemed necessary by an admin, the race MAY be redflagged.
    - failing to listen to admin commands may result in penalty or being booted from server.
    - In the event of a incident during yellow, redflag may be thrown or extra precautionary laps to allow for drivers to pit or regroup.
    - specific pitting laps may be eliminated for road courses, where all drivers can pit on the same lap.

Code:
    I. GENERAL ATTITUDE AND RACING ANTICS

A. GENERAL ATTITUDE

i)Cursing/Bashing other drivers and admins is prohibited and will result in penalty.

ii)Drivers shall file complaints via protest thread in the league forums.

iii)Drivers who publicly post insults, threats, or harrassing messages have complete responsibility for actions

iv)We value respect here, anyone not showing respect to anyone; no matter what quality of driver they are is not tolerated.

v)If someone attacks you, do not attack back; they will be dealt with

B. RACING ANTICS

i)Intentional wrecking is PROHIBITED and is punished severely.

ii)You must be familiar with cars around you and not cause incidents.

iii) Drive others cleanly, don't force situations that are dangerous.

C. PENALTIES

i) Bans - given to drivers on different lengths depending on severity

ii) exclusions - short "bans" from a singular or two events.

iii) probations - given for behavior, length wise aswell. Under this time be careful or your penalty may become an exclusion ban etc.

iv) Race/ Time penalties- added onto race, last rows etc. depends on specific series rules.
    *** Specific Series chairman reserves the right to distribute penalties

II. Threats, lack of respect, and rudeness (drivers + admin)
    A . Threats

i) Drivers who threaten other cars will be penalized

ii) threats are taken as serious matters and are not to be joked about; would you go to someone in public and say "I'm gonna kill you" and be joking about it, if you didn't know them.

B. Lack of respect

i) Swearing

ii) Insults -"retard", "faggot" - may offense someone who may have disabilities etc.

C. Rudeness

i)anything disruptive or subjectively "mean" to another driver
      - ridicule, nicknames, and even jokes
    ======
    AMMENDMENT:

TeamSpeak3 will be made mandatory.
    -there will be a no chatter channel available.
    -SuperSpeedways only
    ======
    AMMENDMENT:
    any points tiebreaker will be decided as follows
    1.Highest number of wins
    2.Most pole position awards
    3.Most top 5's
    4.Most top 10's
    5.Most bonus points
    6.Least penalty points

Last edited by Bmxtwins on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Bmxtwins
    Bmxtwins
    Admin
    Admin

[OLD] Rules : Points / Flags / Penalties / On track behavior Empty Re: [OLD] Rules : Points / Flags / Penalties / On track behavior

Post by Bmxtwins Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:51 pm

I think that I did threaten to kick people if there was anymore chat, and that stopped the problem.

Just remember people, WILL YOUR CHAT HELP? We don't need stupid things like "he wrecked me" or "are the pits open". I was the only admin there last night (cody got stuck behind a truck rollover on the interstate). I am not a robot and do not see EVERYTHING. When I do see something I adress it.

Don, thank you for your valid post; we will acknowledge and adress it. It is very distracting as an admin to have to ask for people to shut up and type commands, and drive a car and make sure I maintain speed.

I think I do a pretty good job if you think of it that way Smile

Thank you Smile
    nathan246
    nathan246

[OLD] Rules : Points / Flags / Penalties / On track behavior Empty Re: [OLD] Rules : Points / Flags / Penalties / On track behavior

Post by nathan246 Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:07 pm

Bmx and Donaldson have a point, Teamspeak is the alternative way of random chatting, or you can simply duct-tape your "T" key so you won't use it at all. You ALL know that chatting is prohibited during the race or when an admin says "ATTENTION". It means that you can't say something like "duuuhhh somebudy wrekd meh halp he shuld be panalized" or other gibberish that is pointless. It is very simple to NOT do it (but you can type ppp or xxx without having any penalties). Also, those small thank you's and np's may seem like nothing, but in a league where there are so many admin directions it can be quite confusing to drivers who are not necessarily scanning the chat box.

These NP's and TY's and random arrows may be interpreted as a yellow flag at first glance.
    Bmxtwins
    Bmxtwins
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Bmxtwins Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:12 pm

AMMENDMENT:

TeamSpeak3 will be made mandatory.
    -there will be a no chatter channel available.

EDIT: please note that this may be revoked.
    Bmxtwins
    Bmxtwins
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Bmxtwins Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:58 pm

yes, if certain users have PC issues and have shown constant awareness then we may make an exception

'
    Bmxtwins
    Bmxtwins
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Bmxtwins Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:23 am

teamspeak only mandatory for SuperSpeedways
    Bmxtwins
    Bmxtwins
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Bmxtwins Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:17 pm

Ammendment:

If a driver wants to protest the position of a driver at the time of yellow, type:

PROTEST: #XX explanation
    Bmxtwins
    Bmxtwins
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Bmxtwins Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Donaldson wrote:i guess the most logical thing to do would be to throw a red flag if there is a dispute in positioning and everyone parks and then explain problem. this would all have to happen under caution of course, cant call for a dispute while the race is green.

Precisely.

Thread cleaned up a bit
    Bmxtwins
    Bmxtwins
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Bmxtwins Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:57 pm

I just want to keep this thread a brief read for people. Duster pointed out a valid point, and im sure typing protest would be much simpler than Protest: #.... etc. I'm sure you guys will even find a way to shorten it such as PROT.

Bmxtwins
    Bmxtwins
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Bmxtwins Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:27 pm

1st time pits are open, ONLY lead lap cars can pit. After coming out of the pits the lead lap cars would line up behind all lap down cars who will be pitting next time by.

The next time by the pits is when all lap down cars would then make a pit-stop (this would also be when the lucky dog gets his wave around after pitting) Also if a lap down car chooses not to pit they too would get the wave around with the lucky dog as long as they do not make a pit-stop and are ahead of the leaders.

if 1 leader happens to stay out and not pit, then no lap down cars other than the lucky dog could get the wave around.

Once everyone is caught back up and in line, green is called at the start finish line.

I feel this would avoid alot of confusion. Instead of having everyone pit together and then trying to sort it out. This is how nascar does it and they seem to not have any problems.

We will be using this procedure
    Bmxtwins
    Bmxtwins
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Bmxtwins Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:54 pm

to clarify the yellow flag procedures:
    Code:
    CAUTION FLAG PROCEDURES:
    - When the caution flag is flown the pacecar will intercept the leader as quickly as possible.
    - Drivers should slow down to a reasonable speed and spread out
    - Pits are closed, as the que regroups please wait for the pitlane to open.
    -Lap 1, lead lap cars may pit
    - Lap 2, any car may pit
    - In the instance that the leader pits, dissengaging himself from the que,
     cars that were behind him may be waved around, until the leader
    (may it be the same driver, or another driver) is the first driver
    in the que position.
    -Drivers can take back multiple laps, for safety reason they
    should maintain a pace faster than regulation speed, but within safe boundaries
    - The lucky dog will be given to the first car a lap down after pitstop procedures.
    - Once the lucky dog catches to the back of the field and the drivers are formatted correctly green flag signals
    such as "ready","green flag go!" will be given by an admin.
    - In the event of a protest, if deemed necessary by an admin, the race MAY be redflagged.
    - failing to listen to admin commands may result in penalty or being booted from server.
    - In the event of a incident during yellow, redflag may be thrown
    or extra precautionary laps to allow for drivers to pit or regroup.
    Mustangman759
    Mustangman759

Post by Mustangman759 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:56 pm

updated points leader can receive (46 to 44)
    Mustangman759
    Mustangman759

Post by Mustangman759 Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:35 pm

added tiebreaker rules

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 am